If you own a multivendor marketplace and looking to grow your business, we have some big news for you. Starting with Jitsi Meet v2.4.0, MultiVendorX is now integrated into our plugin.
This means your vendors can easily create video meetings directly from their dashboards and sell them within their stores, offering a fresh way for monetizing their products.
MultiVendorX integration has been one of our most requested features since the launch of our multivendor addon. We hope the integration will meet your expectations and we are very excited to explore the details with you.
Before we begin, let’s take a look at the changelog of Jitsi Meet v2.4.0.
Webinar and Video Conference with Jitsi Meet v2.4.0 changelog:
- New: Added MultiVendorX compatibility with Jitsi Meet
- New: Added loader while activating/deactivating multivendor add-ons
- Improvement: Modified addon installation and updating process
- Improvement: Updated the “open in new” icon link from addon cart
Create Meetings from the MultiVendor Dashboard
Creating webinars just got a lot easier. Once you activate the Jitsi Meet Multivendor Addon, your vendors will now find a Jitsi Meet menu on the vendor dashboard, using which they can create unlimited webinars.
Vendors can also customize the webinars (edit meeting titles, change time, set recurring meetings, hide the JItsi sidebar, and more) as they wish to provide the best meeting experience for their customers.
Sell Meetings as Products
Once vendors create a meeting, they can add that to their existing or new products. The potential for this feature is limitless as it can be used in many ways, i.e. offering onboarding sessions for software, or an introduction session for online courses.
After you add a meeting to a product and someone purchases it, the customers will receive the meeting information (password and schedule) with the order completion email, streamlining the entire process. Just imagine how easy it has become now to offer onboarding sessions straight from the vendor dashboard.
Benefits of Using Jitsi Meet Multivendor Addon
The multivendor addon creates new ways to monetize your products. Here we are sharing a few benefits you can take by utilizing it properly.
- Selling product bundle: Vendors can sell their physical or digital products bundled with meetings. This adds value to their products and gives customers an incentive to purchase.
- Monetization options: Vendors can generate more revenue by selling webinars for an extra charge. This can become a new income stream for vendors on your platform.
- Onboarding sessions: Sellers can use the meetings to take onboarding sessions on how to use their product. This helps customers to learn more about the products in action and ask questions directly to the vendor, fostering a better vendor-customer relationship.
- Personalized support: Providing personalized support sessions can be a part of the product purchase experience. This can help customers get the most out of their products and lead to higher customer satisfaction.
- Collecting customer feedback: Vendors can use the webinar session to directly collect feedback and suggestions from customers, allowing them to improve their products and services.
- Upselling opportunities: Vendors can utilize the webinar sessions to upsell higher-priced products. It’s a good option to build customer relationships while organically creating more selling opportunities.
There you go. We’ve highlighted the new MultiVendorX integration of Jitsi Meet v2.4.0. The new version is already live and if you own a multivendor marketplace, this is your time to add more monetization options for your vendors.
We hope this update will meet your expectations and let us know your thoughts in the comment section.