Are you looking for the best contact form plugin for your WordPress site?
Contact Forms are a fundamental part of each site. They assist you with speaking with your guests, gather new leads, and smooth out the client experience on your site.
In this article, we’ll compare 6 of the most popular contact form plugins for WordPress so you can pick the best one for your needs.
Table of Content
- Best Contact Form Plugins
Best Contact Form Plugins
Here is the list of the best contact form plugins in the WordPress,
WPForms is one the best contact form plugin for WordPress. It’s very popular and is active on over 5 million WordPress websites. It features a super simple drag and drop form builder that makes it easy to create powerful online forms in just a few clicks, without touching any code.
WPForms has a library of 300+ contact form templates which let you quickly build your desired form with the relevant fields pre-built into it. You can also customize these templates any way you like to make sure the final version looks exactly how you intended.
Plus, when you upgrade to Pro, you can unlock dozens of powerful addons to the plugin that extend form functionality even further. Some of these addons include:
- Entry storage inside WordPress
- Conditional logic
- Save and Resume partial entries
- Access restrictions
- Survey and poll features
- Conversational forms
- Geolocation and address autocomplete
- Stripe, Square, and PayPal payment fields
- Spam protection with hCaptcha, reCAPTCHA, or custom CAPTCHA.
Overall, if you’re looking for a highly customizable form builder plugin for WordPress that combines simplicity with a huge range of useful features, then WPForms is the best option available.
2. Formidable Forms
Formidable Forms is another one of the best contact form plugins that comes with a drag and drop form builder. It has a powerful set of features and addons that you can use to create advanced forms like, Survey, Registration forms, Payment forms ,Calculator forms.
This plugin also integrates with all popular email marketing services and payment gateways.
Some of the notable features of Formidable Forms include: Lots of form templates that will help you build complex forms with just a single click. You can use advanced calculation fields to build online order forms, percentage calculators, and timesheets.
The feature known as Formidable View lets you display, format, and filter user-submitted data on the front-end of your website. You can use it to add new posts and pages with custom fields, titles, and featured image from the frontend. It will automatically fill out forms to save time and increase conversions.
Since Formidable Forms is more suited for enterprises or agencies looking to build complex forms, it’s not as beginner-friendly as WPForms.
HubSpot has a great drag and drop contact form builder that you can access via the free HubSpot WordPress plugin.
There are pre-built templates you can use and there is also a visual builder to design your forms. It automatically saves all of your form submissions and contacts to the integrated HubSpot CRM. That way you can easily keep track of everything.
As it integrates with the CRM, HubSpot makes an especially good option if you want to create contact forms to connect with your customers or prospects.
Here are some of the other notable features of the HubSpot Form Builder:
- You can use 1,000+ form fields to create any type of form.
- Also, you can customize forms to match your brand.
- Easily set up automatic emails or notifications based on form submissions
- You can show a thank you message or redirect people to a new page after form submissions.
- It has integrations with all of HubSpot’s tools, including the CRM.
4. Social Contact Form
The Social Contact Form sends the leads directly to your WhatsApp account whereas traditional contact forms send leads to your email or website. It is a WhatsApp Contact form as well.
This is a revolutionary plugin that will help your customer connect to you through WhatsApp. Moreover, they will be able to reach you with a single click.
That way you can collect all the user’s form submission data and send it to WhatsApp instantly. It is a simple yet powerful, easy-to-use, a beginner-friendly WordPress plugin that puts WhatsApp in the front.
It features include,
- Contact form to WhatsApp redirection
- Personalized Floating button
- Personalized Call to action
- Personalized Popup contact form
- Easy setup wizard
- Form customization
- Preset message customization
- Automatic switch to WhatsApp web
- Leads collection through the contact form
- Lead details access (form submission data and metadata)
- Leads export in CSV format
- MailChimp/MailPoet/Mailerlite integration
- Send leads to Messenger/Telegram.
5. Ninja Forms
Ninja Forms is another freemium WordPress contact form plugin that’s used by more than 1 million websites. You will see that it also comes with a drag and drop form builder that’s easy to use for beginners.
You will get the free version of the plugin from the WordPress repository. The free version has all the basic fields that you can use to create an unlimited number of forms.
There is a premium version that has features such as:
- Dynamic forms using conditional logic
- Multi-step forms
- Integration with popular email marketing tools.
However, the pricing for Ninja Forms is quite complicated. You will find that they offer 2 different ways to buy the plugin. The first is to buy an annual license, and the second is to buy the individual addons that you require.
Unless you need just a single addon, it is better to go with a membership plan that includes a bundle of addons.
6. Gravity Forms
Gravity Forms is the only premium contact form plugin for WordPress in our list. It comes packed with advanced features to help you build complex forms.
Just like WPForms and Formidable Forms, this plugin has an intuitive drag and drop builder. The most recent version of Gravity Forms is designed to look like the block editor.
Gravity Forms comes with addons that you can use to create:
- User-submitted content forms
- Order forms
- Subscription forms, etc.
Depending upon the license you choose, access to these addons will vary.
If you get stuck, Gravity Forms has got you covered with forums, FAQs, email support, and their knowledge base.
Some of the key features of the plugin are:
- You can access to 30+ form fields to create any type of form
- You can set up conditional logic to create dynamic forms
- There is spam protection using Google reCAPTCHA, Really Simple CAPTCHA, and Akismet
- You will find a calculation field to create advanced math forms
- You can let users save the form to continue at a later time.
We hope this article helped you to find the best free form builder plugin for WordPress. If you have other thoughts about this list then feel free to reach out.